an old joke

Poster: Brenna <sunnie@exis.net>

A friend told me the beginnings of an old funny story that went
something like:

"Twas the night of the king's castration...the last of the royal balls.
All the counts and no-accounts were sitting round and round the round
table throwing dung at each other (because bullsh.. hadn't been invented
yet)."

The problem is, she can't remember the rest of it.  Now that my interest
is piqued, can anyone point me to the rest of the story?

Thanks,
Brenna