Fwd: what to send

OK.  We all chipped in to offer casting picks for the live-action Lord of the
Rings.  The logical progression from there of course would be casting and
plots for the Atlantean Harlequin Romance (to cheer up His Majesty).  Eogan
(MacAlpein) - I believe this is your specialty......

 > > Phillip Jones wrote:
 > >
 > > Falcone:
 > >
 > > I was so moved by your missive that I shall ensure that his majesty will
 > > receive the latest from Harlequin Romances. In your name, of course:)

Slainte,
Ursula von Bremen

---- Begin included message ----

Poster: Brenna <sunnie@exis.net>

Donald Wagner wrote:

> Poster: Donald Wagner <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>
>
> Hey Kingdom-mates!
>
> If you ever think you have it tough, just remember that this is the kind
> of crap I receive from people who say they love me.
>
> Falcone
>
> Phillip Jones wrote:
> >
> > Falcone:
> >
> > I was so moved by your missive that I shall ensure that his majesty will
> > receive the latest from Harlequin Romances. In your name, of course:)

Aww, but if they didn't love 'ya, they wouldn't take the time and energy to
give you SOOOO much crap.

Brenna