Coooooookies!

Poster: "W. H. Frazer" <frazer@scescape.net>

>I wonder if there is a recipe for white choclate, macadamia and banana
>flavored cookies out there?    Any one got any?
>

>Lady Caitriona

   Actually, any good chocolate-chip cookie recipe will work...Just sub
white choc chips, macs for the optional walnuts, and add a pureed banana
in
place of some of the liquids, or add it and put a little extra flour in
it
to compensate for the extra wet stuff... I am cranking out a test batch
today...YIS, Elspeth of Harilow, MOAS to the Barony of Marinus

One that I've used successfully many times is for Monkey Bars (very
similar to Tollhouse Pan Cookies, just a bit softer.)
It came from the Better Homes & Gardens "Cookies for Kids" book.  To fit
the stated specs, change the semisweet chips
to white chocolate, and add some macadamias.  (Quantity?)  The bananas
are there already.

Beat together 3/4 cup margarine, 2/3 cup sugar and 2/3 cup brown sugar.
Then beat in 1 egg and 1 tsp. vanilla.
Stir in 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (~3 medium.)  Mix in 2+1/4 cups flour,
2 tsp. baking powder, and 1/2 tsp. salt.
Finally add 1 cup (~6 oz.) chocolate chips.  Spread in greased 15x10x1"
pan and bake at 350 degrees about
25 minutes.

Hope this helps.  In service to the continued sweet tooth of the dream.
Lady Meliora Trevethan
Chirurgeon and Cookie-Crat, Shire of Bordervale Keep