Fwd: Fw: Proposed Bill 602P

Poster: Lisa Brennan-Webb <lisarowan@yahoo.com>

Good gentles, I apologize for the OOP nature of this
post- if such offends you, pray delete now...
This posting alarmed me as I fear it would endanger
the very list I post it upon, as well as all of our
other e-communications, and hopefully we can band
together to do something about this...Elspeth of
Harilow, Barony of Marinus