Re: Acrobatics

On Wed, 11 Jan 1995, Scott Nolan wrote:

> Gee, m'lord; first stilts at 12th Night, and now piggybacking?
> Perhaps you should try your hand and agility at the juggling and
> tumbling guild?

Actually with the talk we've been having about doing juggling classes
at university and having a juggling workshop as an event, maybe
a juggling guild is a possibility.  Anyone interested?

Kendrick
Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com   |  D /       C /  Fence
Takoma Park     | lovelace@cap.gwu.edu  | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
Maryland        | lovelace@cuc.edu      | / >        | \  Fence
         Non curamus quem regem sit etiam conbibabimur.