Ponte Alto Baronial Birthday

>								I studyed
>this for writing software that must cross the century mark. Here is a
>quote from "The New Book of Knowledge" (the same info can be had from any
>good reference):

For corroboration: I'm on a Unix system here (OK, several Unix systems
;-), with "cal" to give me the calendar of any A.D., and it shows 2000
being a leap year and 1900 not.

|John (Francis) Stracke | My opinions are my own. | "Your reality, sir, is   |
|InSoft, Inc.           |=========================/  lies and balderdash,    |
|Mechanicsburg, PA      |  and I am pleased to say I have no grasp on it     |
|francis@insoft.com     |  whatsoever!" -- Baron Munchausen                  |