[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index][Search Archives]
A story! A story!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: A story! A story!
- From: Kim.Salazar@em.doe.gov
- Date: 20 Feb 95 08:51:00 -0500
- Original-Encoded-Information-Types: IA5-Text
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*USDOE;c\em1\950220085011a
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: A story! A st
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*USDOE; arrival 950220085100-0500 deferred 950220085100-0500 action Relayed
The esteemed Mar Yaakov answers my call for lighter entertainment
in the Tavern, and posts a message (followed by the Urban Legend
Who can resist the command of a beautiful lady, especially a legend?
Mar Yaakov, I blush. And proffer a cup of well-earned ale.
I will share a song then, a "filk" if you will. It is horribley modern, but
this is rather the place for such things. Feel free to join in on the
Thank you for the song. I've not heard that one before, and can
identify less than half of the references. Could you take
pity on one who has been away (and people who are very new) by
(shiny-eyed with the delight of simple songs and good company)