puns puns and more puns

Duck pins, Duke pins, Duke pens...Gee sounds like the perfect fare for...

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON!!!!

Ah yes, a pun-athalon!  On March 18, 1995 (the day following our
celebration of dear old St. Patty) at the Hannah More Center in
Reisterstown, MD, the Barony of the Bright Hills is sponsoring an
all day pun-event.  The cost is $5 for members and $8 for nonmembers.
There is no feast, but an absolutely marvelous lunch will be served
(the fact that I am cooking has not biased me on this issue at all).
There are many things to do -- and one of the highlights will be
the Goddess of the Immodest Bodice contest (bodice required; chemise
and underclothes are not) as well as many others!!!  Come dressed
as your favorite pun!  Remember this is an adults only event -- no
one under 18 permitted.

To get information and to send in reservations:

		Autocrat Lady Ekaterina Vladimirovna
		mka Karen Sommerfeld-Hume
		P.O. Box 7391
		Baltimore, MD  21227

		(410) 467-6575  -- you will most likely get
			the mechanical scribe -- but she does
			return calls

If you would like directions, you can call her or email me --
hopefully I will get them sometime soon.

Hope to see you there!

Isabella (who will be tooooo busy in the kitchen to participate in the
	Goddess of the Immodest Bodice Contest...sorry Timor)