Yet Another Event idea - comments sought

  You claimed that these items make up a perfect event?

   >1) A bonfire
    > 2) No competitions - except brewers and belly dancing maybe
    > 3) No feast - everyone brings their own plus some to share
    > 4) 100% of attendees camp
    > 5) Loud, dripping, sopping, drenched, Wet Site
    > 6) Everyone brings stuff to trade - Clothes, armor, blades, feast
gear
    > 7) Lots of Drums for wild dancing

ARGHH! remind me to avoid your events. My favorite events have had the
following:

	1) camp fires
	2) camping
	3) wet wet wet
		so far we agree, but here is where we differ

	4) an excellent feast
	5) many and varied competions, so that many may enter, not just
needle work and brewing
	6) dancing, but NO belly dancers (I hate harem style dancers, but
enjoy true middle eastern dances)
	7) Many merchants
	8) Quiet conversation/music/storytelling
	9)NO DRUMS AFTER 11pm

Good friends, good food, good conversations, a few drinks, and a good
nights sleep in the fresh air! Ah, now that is a good time!

				Miriam