Re: A Blackbird's Lament

At 10:55 PM 3/5/95 -0500, EoganmacL@aol.com wrote:

>We've heard many a humorous song and tale this e'en.  But I'm of the mind fer
>somethin' a wee bit more melancholy right yet.  Here is my respose to a song
>I heard from a travelin' band o' bards by the odd name o' "Silly Wizard."

[Eogan's song sadly deleted]

M'Lord, I just heard the original song this week past and was thinking how
suited it was for your voice. I am so glad you decided to use that tune and
I do like your version. <sniff-sniff, looking for my handkerchief...>

-Deirdre

Charlene Noto  Internet:deirdre@cybernetics.net CIS: 75374,3154
SCA: Deirdre of Boolteens, Barony of Sacred Stone
Vert, On a Chevron Or, Three Butterflies Sable, In Chief Erminois