Re: A question for Ianthe

Corun,

   If I understood Ianthe's response, in spirit, we can pronounce the
name any way we see fit.

   Truly, Ianthe must be a cosmopolitan sort of lady, and accustomed to
the well-meaning ignorance of foreigners. I will probably go with a
pronunciation of "hay - yoo", basically a wide interpretation of the
vowels with drastically softened consonants.

--Henry the Learned

--
--------- John Strauss     gc429@cleveland.freenet.edu ---------
University Atlantia #38 is April 8th at Rencester on the William