Re: Re[2]: Ianthe and Linguistics

<Ianthe recounts her proposed method of learning which words may be terms
of abuse in Hnery'senry's native tongue, and offers to share the reslts of her
research>
Your Excellency, I would be most pleased to aid in the compilation of a
Henry-English dictionary.  Perhaps the close study of the language that
such an enterprise would require could enlighten us as to tehe precise nature
and linguistic family of Henry's language, andw

would doubtless be a boon to
the many who work in the cause of the University, whoi are doubtless often as
puzzled by the vaa
garies of his language as we here are.  _--Alianora