Re: Authorization Cards

On Sun, 12 Mar 1995, David K. Bodman wrote:

> My understanding is that Pay to Play was recinded by the BOD in the
> February, 1995
> Meeting...I believe in An Tir(?)

No, it had to be way before that, because I knew about it last summer.

> I have not heard anything on kingdom policy....Not being able to get out
> does limit one...

At this time, the kingdom is refusing to let people fight if they are not
members.

Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Storvik, Atlantia
 Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com    |  D /       C /  Fence
 Arlington       | lovelace@capaccess.org | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
 Virginia        | lovelace@cuc.edu       | / >        | \  Fence
         Per chevron argent and azure, a wolf passant
         sable between two compass roses conterchanged.