Acorn Party rescheduled

Due to technical difficulties, the Acorn work party scheduled for tomorrow
(Sat 3/18) HAS BEEN MOVED to Sunday 3/19 beginning at 1:00.

All other information is still applicable.

If you can come at all, please do.  We *really* need the help.  And you needn't
plan on being there the whole time if all you can spare is a couple of hours.
We hope to see you all there.  Thanks in advance.

-- Dan Carey                   --  Pascal Merredy
-- carey@reston.unisysgsg.com  --  Anglican@aol.com