RE: greetings

Greetings from Ellwood!

Welcome back Lady Evita!  I was hoping to see you again at Southern
War Practice this past weekend.  *sigh*  You missed out on the rapier
tournament.  The prizes would probably have been well appreciated
by you!

Scripsit Lady Evita:

%Warm greetings this spring day to all.
%My name is Evita Maria da Lombardi and I hail from
%Cyddlain Downs in Nottinghill Coill, almost as far south one
%can go and still be an Atlantian.  My primary interest is fencing,
%My other interests include (after a really spectacular explosion)
%sampling fine mead, Italian Ren garb, the history of the Catholic
%Church and other facets of Italian history.
%I have lived in Meridies, but have been an Atlantian for almost
%3 years now.  For a while in the early days, I was on this list
%but had to leave.  Hopefully, I will be able to catch up with the

In service,
Ellwood