Re: Grammars

Her excellency writes:

CI>     Richard adds something incomprehensible to our general teasing of
     Henry:

RdL>Just another poke at that Context Weird Grammar......

RdL>W=[S, t, N, p]
RdL> N with {ecki, patang, pitoui}
RdL>t with {/\, Henry Best, Primary Source}
RdL>P::
RdL>S=> "ecki ecki ecki patang pitoui"
RdL>ecki => /\
RdL>patang => Henry Best
RdL>pitoui => Primary Source

RdL>Richard of La Rochelle

CI>    To Richard of La Rochelle from Ianthe, greetings.

CI>    I am perplexed by the argument you have entered.  Is this some
CI>    sort of incantation?  If I were to scribe it here while

It is similiar to an incantation.

CI>    holding the correct intent in my mind, would Henry suddenly
CI>    appear?

That would depend on whether your decoder was connect the main transport
controls or one of the transporter rooms.  Of course you could be buggy, or
if you made a mistake in writing it, you could get:

"Syntax error at line 1"

CI>    -Ianthe                             kim.salazar@em.doe.gov

I hope you don't have a decoder, cuz that would mean you're part cyborg,
which could lead to interesting accusations or allegations.

Richard of La Rochelle
cryptic twit.