Re: Grammars

     Richard adds something incomprehensible to our general teasing of
     Henry:

Just another poke at that Context Weird Grammar......

W=[S, t, N, p]
 N with {ecki, patang, pitoui}
t with {/\, Henry Best, Primary Source}
P::
S=> "ecki ecki ecki patang pitoui"
ecki => /\
patang => Henry Best
pitoui => Primary Source

Richard of La Rochelle
Frustrated by other crashing software......
but still a propeller head

    To Richard of La Rochelle from Ianthe, greetings.

    I am perplexed by the argument you have entered.  Is this some
    sort of incantation?  If I were to scribe it here while
    holding the correct intent in my mind, would Henry suddenly
    appear?

    -Ianthe                             kim.salazar@em.doe.gov