Re: superpowers

O.K.  My turn...

1) My most infamous ability is to walk past a typist and pick out
typographical errors without even breaking stride (which is probably a good
thing, since after doing so, I usually end up immediately having to increase
my traveling speed).

2) My baroness credits me with the ability to spot royalty at a half-mile
distance, alerting her therefore, to their impending approach.  (A dubious
skill, I know.)

3) I offer you the opportunity to supply the answer as to my third superpower
from your own knowledge of me (those of you who know me, that is, or at least
have heard rumors).  Enjoy yourselves.

Rhiannon Ui Niall
Barony of the Sacred Stone herald