RE: Fairfax fighter practice

     Now that spring has finally come to us again...I wonder if the Sunday
     fighter practice has resumed?

Yes, the heavies where out in force last weekend.  So far the fencers haven't
made it.  I'd say by consensus most people arrive after 2pm.  It's still
highly dependent on the weather, it's not quite warm enough to fight when
it's raining.

     While I can remember how to get there, I do not know the directions to
     give to someone else. And I can't remember exactly when it kicks off
     in the afternoon.

It is in Tysons-Pimmit Park, behind the Library, of the same name.

>From the Beltway, take Exit 10 inbound towards Falls Church.  After the
second light (George Marshall School), the Library will be on your left,
about .3 miles.

>From 66, the exit is the last/first one inside the beltway, the Route 7 exit.
 Get off going towards Tysons.  Those coming inbound have a light just at the
ramp added.  Go through 3 lights, the Library is on your right about .1 mile
after the last light.

2pm, although I get their at 1pm, I am doing 'other stuff' prior to practice.

     If any know this, many would appreciate the posting of the
     information?

ST