superpowers

Well, I don't know about Super Powers, but I have some magical abilities
that I use to amaze and astound my friends:

In common with many other Computer Geeks, I have the ability to fix
pieces of technology by the miraculous Laying On of Hands. Lately, my
powers in this area seem to be expanding. Now when someone calls me with
a problem, I am often able to fix it by Thinking At the PC Through the
Phone. The magic incantation that accompanies this is "It works for me!"

I have the ability to cloud people's minds to the degree where most
people think I am a Nice Guy. Long term proximity causes this effect to
deteriorate.

I can put a full-court wrist shot past Diccon, even if he IS looking at
me.

Troll/Klaus/Nik