[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index][Search Archives]
Re: Ianthe and Linguistics
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Ianthe and Linguistics
- From: Kim.Salazar@em.doe.gov
- Date: 21 Mar 95 12:42:00 -0500
- Original-Encoded-Information-Types: IA5-Text
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*USDOE;c\em\950321124336c
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: Re: I
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*USDOE; arrival 950321124200-0500 deferred 950321124200-0500 action Relayed
Message authorized by:
: RFC-822=JThorpe@greenville.ClemsonSC.ATTGIS.COM_at_INTERNET at X400PO
Ellwood the Wayward happens by our discussions and joins in:
<Ellwood steps through the door...> <Upon hearing his byname, turns to find a
most fair and noble lady deep in conversation...>
Thus spake Ianthe:
% Nay. He twitched not. But then again, I was looking at his ankles.
% (I may no longer be Wayward, but I can still look.)
Your Excellency, I was not aware that we were related!
--Ellwood the Wayward
To Ellwood from Ianthe, fair greetings.
I don't know if we're related, but I am quickly learning that I have
more family than my parents officially claimed.
Back in the depths of time when I first moved to Atlantia, I lived in
the Oldcastle Home for Wayward Countesses. Under their strict
guidance, I mended my footloose ways, and eventually moved out and
married Don Fernando.
"Wayward" was however, lots of fun. I recommend it as an official
status for anyone for whom "Proper" is beyond current achievement.
As it is part of your name, I can only assume that you have mastered
the art. Perhaps you wish to teach it?