Correction of Event Info

Greetings to all whom this message may reach from Lady Aislynn Fyrlocc,
Seneschal of the Barony of Ponte Alto--

It has been brought to my attention that there are flyers (and or verbal
information) circulating that list the date of the St. Patricks' Day
Bloodbath as Sunday, the 26th of March.  THIS IS NOT CORRECT!

The official information is as follows:

DATE:  SATURDAY, March 25th
TIME:  10:00a
Where:  Nottoway Park, Vienna, VA  (See the Acorn or e-mail me for

	directions)

Please spread this information to anyone who may be misinformed.  Thanks!