Re: Correction of Event Info

On Tue, 21 Mar 1995, Kate Spears wrote:

> It has been brought to my attention that there are flyers (and or verbal
> information) circulating that list the date of the St. Patricks' Day
> Bloodbath as Sunday, the 26th of March.  THIS IS NOT CORRECT!

It is possible that people have confused this with the Storvik
Baronial investiture which *is* on Sunday the 26th.  I will be
posting more information hopefully no later than tomorrow.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Autocrat, Storvik Baronial Investiture
 Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com    |  D /       C /  Fence
 Arlington       | lovelace@capaccess.org | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
 Virginia        | lovelace@cuc.edu       | / >        | \  Fence
         Per chevron argent and azure, a wolf passant
         sable between two compass roses conterchanged.