Re: >Um, Leifr, is there something about y+Postage Due+Re: L

     Miriam enlighten us about the powers of Steirbach waters:

Nope! Women contract it, but men can be the carriers. Ask Master Alan
sometime about what happened when he was seneshal. (and he thought they
were safe!!)
                         Miriam

     To Miriam, from Ianthe,

     I am now Seriously Concerned.  Don Fernando is now mundanely employed
in
     Chantilly.  To top it off, we gave away all of Alexandra's baby
furniture
     last week.  Are my plans to return to fighting likely to be <ahem>
washed
     out by Steirbach intervention?

     -Ianthe                                     kim.salazar@em.doe.gov
     (Who is finally getting back in shape