Thanks!

Unto all who answered my call about "Portraits at Pennsic":

Thank you very much for your helpful and encouraging replies. I think it
will be great fun to spend my time at Pennsic rendering these lovely
visages I see before me (*cough* *cough*)...uh, anyway, thanks.

Now I have to make a list of the things I need and dig out those charcoal
sticks...

Maybe I can attend an event in the near future to practice and get some
feedback? Any suggestions?

Thanks again,
Elayne FitzJames   <---SCA name in development