Subject: Re: three-month-olds
Author:  Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@netcom.com> at Internet
Date:    03/29/95 07:01 PM

On Wed, 29 Mar 1995 wilsey@infodata.com wrote:

> "Ever notice how many three-month-olds there are at Pennsic?"
>   - cartoon in the Pennsic newsletter by Baroness Stonemarche
>
> ROTF, LMAO.

Pardon me, but are we supposed to know what in the world you're
trying to say here.  Perhaps Alianora and Ianthe should put this
on their list of things to do -- write a Luther-english dictionary.
(Right after they get finished with the English-Henry/Henry-English
dictionary, and Subliminal Henry, of course.)

Kendrick
 Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com    |  D /       C /  Fence
 Arlington       | lovelace@capaccess.org | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
 Virginia        | lovelace@cuc.edu       | / >        | \  Fence
         Per chevron argent and azure, a wolf passant
         sable between two compass roses conterchanged.