Re: three-month-olds

Kendrick wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Mar 1995 wilsey@infodata.com wrote:
>

> > "Ever notice how many three-month-olds there are at Pennsic?"
> >   - cartoon in the Pennsic newsletter by Baroness Stonemarche
> >
> > ROTF, LMAO.
>
> Pardon me, but are we supposed to know what in the world you're
> trying to say here.  Perhaps Alianora and Ianthe should put this
> on their list of things to do -- write a Luther-english dictionary.
> (Right after they get finished with the English-Henry/Henry-English
> dictionary, and Subliminal Henry, of course.)

Ummmm, Kendrick......you'll probably find this out when you get married,
but just to give you a hint, if there are twelve months between Pennsics,
and the normal gestation period of the average human female is nine months....

In service,
Corun (who is not Dr. Ruth)

--
   Corun MacAnndra   |  You are a fluke of the universe. You have no right
 Dark Horde by birth |  to be here, and whether you can hear it or not, the