[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index][Search Archives]
- To: email@example.com (Tanner Lovelace)
- Subject: Re: three-month-olds
- From: Corun MacAnndra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 05:54:54 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: email@example.com (Atlantian Mailing List)
- In-Reply-To: <Pine.3.89.9503291846.A23447-0100000@netcom18> from "Tanner Lovelace" at Mar 29, 95 06:27:53 pm
> On Wed, 29 Mar 1995 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > "Ever notice how many three-month-olds there are at Pennsic?"
> > - cartoon in the Pennsic newsletter by Baroness Stonemarche
> > ROTF, LMAO.
> Pardon me, but are we supposed to know what in the world you're
> trying to say here. Perhaps Alianora and Ianthe should put this
> on their list of things to do -- write a Luther-english dictionary.
> (Right after they get finished with the English-Henry/Henry-English
> dictionary, and Subliminal Henry, of course.)
Ummmm, Kendrick......you'll probably find this out when you get married,
but just to give you a hint, if there are twelve months between Pennsics,
and the normal gestation period of the average human female is nine months....
Corun (who is not Dr. Ruth)
Corun MacAnndra | You are a fluke of the universe. You have no right
Dark Horde by birth | to be here, and whether you can hear it or not, the
Moritu by choice | Universe is laughing behind your back. -- Deteriorata