Storvik At Homes

Greetings unto the patrons of the Merry Rose,

Jonathon der Adler asked me about the continuance of the Storvik Baronial
At Homes, and also asked that I post my answer here that others may know.

Yes, Brenna and I will continue the At Homes, though we're cutting back
to two a month, those being the first and third Tuesdays of the month,
from 7pm to 9pm. We will hold them at my house in Takoma Park. The first
one will be Tuesday, April 4. All are welcome.

The fourth Tuesday of the month was a music At Home that Fevronia put
together. I hope she will continue this, but I suspect that it will be
well after they have moved into their new home and have had a bit of a
break before this occurs. For more information on this, you can contact
her, or check in the Drekkar.

In service,
Corun

--
   Corun MacAnndra   |  You are a fluke of the universe. You have no right
 Dark Horde by birth |  to be here, and whether you can hear it or not, the