Re[2]: three-month-olds

>Kendrick wrote:

>> > "Ever notice how many three-month-olds there are at Pennsic?"
>> >   - cartoon in the Pennsic newsletter by Baroness Stonemarche

     A mundane aside to Kendrick and the world at large:

     All other circumstances being satisfactory, the timing of a Pennsic
     conception is not necessarily a bad thing.

     Old habits must die hard.  Even though Fernando and I hadn't been to a
     War in years, our daughter Alexandra made a Memorial day weekend
     debut.

     I managed to hold off becoming elephant size until after heavy clothes
     were put away; finished being acutely sick before the holidays hit;
     missed out on the joy of advanced pregnancy during the summer heat;
     and was able to take the season off (Memorial Day to Labor Day) to
     stay home with her for the first three months.  It could have been
     worse.

     -kim                                       kim.salazar@em.doe.gov
     (Ianthe isn't concerned about logistics)

<Zero length text item>