Crown Tourney

Unto the denizens of the cheapside and gentles cavorting in the merry rose...

It has been brought to my attention that there is a typographical error
(actually, there are several....see why *you* want to come help with the
Acorn tonight??) in the flyer for Crown Tournament.  The address of the
autocrat is:

Duke Anton Tremayne (Doug Stevens) 500 Pierce St., Sanford, NC  27330.
 919-778-0915.  My apologies to Duke Anton and the gentle populace of
Atlantia for any inconveniece this may have caused.

Anne Elizabeth