Univ of Atlantia Fellows.....???

Greetings all from Tirloch.

During the reign of Cuan and Ariawen, one of the university sessions brought to
the populace's attention all the new fellows of the Univ of Atlantia and these
lucky folks received their badges to wear proudly.

Since that day, I do not recall seeing any new fellows created nor have I seen
them recognized.

Now, I know that there have been many new teachers, and some of these teachers
have been teaching for a while...

So, Lord Chancellor, when will you re-start acknowledging Fellows and letting
all Atlantians know who are those people worthy of praise.

Tirloch