That pesky favor thread!

Greetings again unto ye Rosies!

Well, I am afraid that Yours Truly has had a Thought about these
tokens/favors/badges.  How about we use them as a fundraiser for a
charitable organization (as Children's Hospital, Make-a-Wish foundation,
etc.) or for whatever Kingdom funds need funding?  I was planning on just
sending them out for free, but methinks it might be an Idea to have an
optional donation ... what think you, tavernfolk?

Hoping I haven`t started another one of these barroom brawls, I remain

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Karen Larsdatter med det Usigelige Efternavn fra Skyggedal