Re: That pesky favor thread!

Karen the very Dane-gerous writes:

> Well, I am afraid that Yours Truly has had a Thought about these
> tokens/favors/badges.  How about we use them as a fundraiser for a
> charitable organization (as Children's Hospital, Make-a-Wish foundation,
> etc.) or for whatever Kingdom funds need funding?  I was planning on just
> sending them out for free, but methinks it might be an Idea to have an
> optional donation ... what think you, tavernfolk?

Well, as the concoctor of this gacky badge, I must agree with Lady Karen
that favors, color prints, and mugs would all be lovely items to sell
for raising funds for some charity or Kingdom fund.  And I think we could
prepare an order form which says something like:

	I would like a:
		Favor:		____
		Color Print:	____
		Mug:		____
	Please use my donation for the:
		Kingdom Travel Fund	____
		The Oak			____
		Kingdom Crown Fund	____ 	(if it still needs money?)
		Make a wish Foundation	____

So that we could give the money to the fund or charity of our choice.

Now all we have to decide is what the mug/color print should say.  Maybe
something like:
	"I lurk at the Merry Rose at Cheapside"

> Hoping I haven`t started another one of these barroom brawls, I remain

Not til we've taught her a little more at Wednesday practice ;-).

> Yours in Service to the Dream,
>
> Karen Larsdatter med det Usigelige Efternavn fra Skyggedal

Leifr Johansson