Re: Grand Council

Good day,
     I have volunteered my unworthy self to serve on the SCA Grand Council
and, mirabile dictu, the SCA accepted.  If you are interested in what the
Grand Council is doing (reorganizing the corporate structure etc), you can
downlaod the GC chronicles from several places including FTP.GC.SCA.ORG.
 I've just done it and am ploughing through it all myself.  I am eager to
hear what anyone has to say about any of this stuff.  I desire any input you
may have.  I cannot promise a reply as my world is intensely overscheduled
for the next 10 weeks or so, but I will try.
Yours for Kingdom and Society,
-- Duke Gyrth