Re[4]: That pesky favor t...

Good day,
     The noble Lady Karen says that in her day someone who had been king
twice would have been killed at least once.  I wish the number had been that
small.
-- Duke G

    To His Grace, the most puissant Duke Gyrth, from Ianthe greetings-

    And I seem to remember that being on the throne was to die a
    thousand deaths.  Most of them in public.

    There's more than one reason why those of us with less fortitude
    never chose to pursue elevation from County rank.  :)

    -Ianthe                          kim.salazar@em.doe.gov