Small Known World Stories

Miriam asks:

> Anybody else have a Small Known World story?

John Teller (mundane name) who sits in the office next to me, was in the
SCA down in Black Diamond about ten years ago.  He still has a pair of
lower leg armor made by a young man known as Chris Cox, who has recently
become Thorbrandr Jarl Ingolsson.

Pat Kosimder, who handles all our phones and phone lines, is the father
of a countess from Adenvelt.  I met her and her lord too Pennsics ago
when they were crown princess and crown prince.

In Service
Leifr Johansson