REMINDER: Lunch today in Gaithersburg, MD

When:	12:00 Noon
Where:	Zios on Gaither Road in Gaithersburg, MD
Food:	Sandwiches, Pasta, and Pizza
Price:	Medium

Directions:

Rt 270 to Shady Grove Road East (toward Rt 355)
1st Left (after Home Depot and Best Buy) onto Gaither Rd
Zios in on the right about a block or two down the road

I'll probably be there first so I'll get the table. When you arrive, ask for
"the SCA party", if you want to join us, and you weren't mentioned in the last
announcement, please let me know so I can guess at seating numbers.