Re: Star Trek does Beowulf!

On a completely offtopic post ;) Kendrick asked whether the HoloDoc had
chosen a name ... seems to me that Rick Berman & Co. had chosen
"Zimmerman" long ago, 'acos somehow even feeble-minded me knew he was Dr.
Zimmerman while watching the pilot ... ;)

Yours in Service to Star Trekking Across The Universe (and probably the
only Atlantian who can say that an Endorian bears her favor ... but that,
children, is another story for another time),

Karen Larsdatter med det Usigelige Efternavn fra Skyggedal