Re: BoD Meeting 8 April, One person's notes (fwd)

Istvan writes:

> > >From the BoD meeting unofficial minutes:
> >
> > >       A few counties in Western Virginia where switched from Atlantia to
> > >   Meridies. Both kingdoms approved and was requested by the majority of
> > >   people living there.
> >
> > Hey, wait a sec?  Which counties?  Where did this come from?
> > Enquiring minds want to know?
> >
> > Kendrick
> >
> > P.S. Does this mean that Atlantia can grab Sylvan Glen now?
>
> My thoughts exactly, milord!  There does seem to be a precedent established.

Oh, it's an old precedent.  One dark night, the fair folk of Border Vale
Keep picked up the boundry markers between Atlantia and Merides and moved
them south, thus bringing Border Vale Keep into our fair Kingdom.  This
was during the reign of Olaf and Judith, and I have first hand accounts
from the instigators.

In Service
Leifr

Remember, we're not taking Sylvan Glen away from the East, we're saving
them from being AEthelmearcian.