Re: BoD Meeting 8 April, One person's notes (fwd)

> >From the BoD meeting unofficial minutes:
>
> >       A few counties in Western Virginia where switched from Atlantia to
> >   Meridies. Both kingdoms approved and was requested by the majority of
> >   people living there.
>
> Hey, wait a sec?  Which counties?  Where did this come from?
> Enquiring minds want to know?
>
> Kendrick
>
> P.S. Does this mean that Atlantia can grab Sylvan Glen now?

My thoughts exactly, milord!  There does seem to be a precedent established.

Istvan Dragosani                     | "Go not to the Elves for counsel,
bmccoy@capaccess.org                 |  for they will say both yes and no"
Minstrel, Mage, Sage, Wooer of Women |      -- JRR Tolkien
and General Friend of all Nature...  |