Re: Star Trek does Beowulf!

On Mon, 10 Apr 1995, Obioma Chidiebere Chukwu wrote:

> Doc. Zimmerman
>
> No I remeber watching that episode he got named, I think it was when the found
> a very small worm hole leading to the alpha quadrant.  Very one on the ship
> started making big plans to leave.  Only he was the one to be left behind.  The
> plan did not work for the crew, and Janeway realizing (about time that the were
> really screwed in the middle of nowhere) decided he should be treated as a
> member of the crew.
>
> Ibo

Yes, but he only decided that he wanted to choose a name, he didn't
make the actual choice.

Kendrick
 Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com    |  D /       C /  Fence
 Arlington       | lovelace@capaccess.org | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
 Virginia        | lovelace@cuc.edu       | / >        | \  Fence
         Per chevron argent and azure, a wolf passant
         sable between two compass roses conterchanged.