Midday Repast

          Greeting and good morrow to those good gentles who labor in
          the shadow of the White Tower!

          Is there an interest in meeting on the morrow, the 11th day
          of April, at Oh's Place at the Plaza for a midday repast, or
          are all in short supply of funds due to paying taxes to the
          government's coffers?  If there is an interest, please
          contact me and I will make reservations.

          Elaine Glbert of Roxbury