Re[3]: Greetings

Greetings to the denizens of the Merry Rose--especially the gracious
Countess
Ianthe.

>Tadhg, I hope your much lauded mead is avaible for that task.

Will 12 gallons or so suffice?

My wife and I carry our horns wherever we go...left to us by some
fellows gone a-viking...to Valhalla, I believe.

    To the ever-generous Tadhg from Ianthe, wide-eyed greetings!

    A twelve gallon horn?  That's impressive!  I was taught that horns when
    presented full must be drained before being set down or returned.
    Preferably at a single draft.

    To do justice to a horn so large must be what sent the former owners TO
    Valhalla.

    Ianthe                                      kim.salazar@em.doe.gov