List membership over 200!

Greetings,

Well, after processing this weekend's new subscriptions (in case
you don't know, if there is something not quite right with a
subscription request it comes to me and I have to take care of it
manually), I made a count of how many people we have on the list.
We finally went over the 200 mark.  The current count is 203 people
(or at least e-mail addresses) signed up.  If I have any time (yeah,
right) I may try grouping them and find out how we are distributed.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Listkeeper
 Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com    |  D /       C /  Fence
 Arlington       | lovelace@capaccess.org | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
 Virginia        | lovelace@cuc.edu       | / >        | \  Fence
         Per chevron argent and azure, a wolf passant
         sable between two compass roses conterchanged.