Re: Title for Woman Knight

<Did anyone attend Deidre's class at last university, or know how to <contact
<her on this question???

I did not attend the class forementioned, but I can try my best to answer the
question, assuming it is "How does one address a woman knight?"  To my
understanding, in period times, there was no differentiation, and those few
woman knights we have records of (does anyone have examples?) all use the
title "Sir."  It wasn't untill sometime later (exactly when I don't know)
that the title "Dame" came into use.  Although to my knowledge, in the SCA
female knights can choose either one.  Just as a disclaimer, I don't know a
lot on this subject, so if anyone feels like refuting me, please do!

Aye,
Eogan