Re: War College

Unto the gentles taverning this day, get you outside and shop at Cheapside,
it's too nice a day to stay indoors. (So why am I at work?) Returning you
now to the regularly scheduled chat....

Gentles in Isenfir, Black Diamond and other points (south-)west may find
the posted directions to War College a bit out of the way. I used to live
out in those parts (as did Rhian, if she's on the list); if anyone wants
better directions from US 29 south of Warrenton or I-66 near Front Royal
please e-mail me and I will send you a set.

If your "reply" function produces bounced mail, please try sending e-mail
directly (not via reply) to the following addresses (one at a time, top
to bottom)

dmontuor%telenet.UUCP@uunet.uu.net
rootbeer!dmontuor@telenet.com
telenet!rootbeer!dmontuor@uunet.uu.net
DAVE.A.MONTUORI@adn.sprint.com

(The last almost always works but takes a week to do so, grumblemumble)

Evan