Re: your mail (fwd)

On Wed, 26 Apr 1995, Michael P Johnson wrote:

> YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL!  If you read the next message you will realize
> that I noticed the mistake as I sent the message and corrected it.
>

> Ingelri

Apology extended.  Things have been rather hectic lately at work
combined with several people saying several different things about
how to work the list (all of them wrong) just got to me.

Definitively, if you have any questions about the operation of
the list, send them to atlantia-l-request@netcom.com.  This will
automatically send you a reply.  If that doesn't answer your
question, it will contain instructions as to how to reach
a person.  (Using those instructions to reach me will actually
work better than mailing me directly, because of how my mail is
sorted.)

Any subscription or unsubscription requests, or any requests as
to who is on the list must be sent to listserv@netcom.com.  Sending
it to the list or to me just wastes time and bandwith.

Everyone when they signed up to the list received instructions on how
to unsubscribe, and how to get help.  Please, let's act responsibly to
keep the quality of this list at the highest it can be.  Thanks.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
 Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com    |  D /       C /  Fence
 Arlington       | lovelace@capaccess.org | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
 Virginia        | lovelace@cuc.edu       | / >        | \  Fence
         Per chevron argent and azure, a wolf passant
         sable between two compass roses conterchanged.