Re: Using Atlantia-l

On Thu, 27 Apr 1995, Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:

> Greetings from Tibor.
>
> Or, you could try what the sca-east list does:  It appends the following to
> each message:
>
> 	Tibor

Unfortunately, sca-east is run out of world.std.com which I believe
uses a newer version of the majordomo software.  I checked into
running the list there, and unfortunately, it cost too much
(translated: it costs. period.)  This list is free at netcom
(being as I'm a subscriber).  I've been looking around for someone
to host the list other than netcom, but have not found anyone yet.
(There are also some other things I'd like to happen if I move the
list.)  I'm trying to see how feasible it would be for me to
get a direct connection to the net at home, that way I could run
it myself, but due to my upcoming nuptials (in Sept.) that won't
happen until next year at the earliest.

Thanks anyway,
Kendrick
 Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com    |  D /       C /  Fence
 Arlington       | lovelace@capaccess.org | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
 Virginia        | lovelace@cuc.edu       | / >        | \  Fence
         Per chevron argent and azure, a wolf passant
         sable between two compass roses conterchanged.