Re: Using Atlantia-l

On Thu, 27 Apr 1995, Corun MacAnndra wrote:

> Kendrick,
>
> Is there a FAQ for the list that people can get? If not, can one be put
> together? If so, does it contain info on the issues being discussed wrt
> subscribing/unsubscribing, etc, and can it be posted periodically to the
> list? This would avoid confusion and misunderstandings.

Corun,

At the moment, no there is no FAQ.  We discussed put one together
a while back, but nothing ever came of it.  I would write it, if
I had any spare time.  If anyone wants to go ahead and write one,
e-mail me directly, and we can discuss it.  It would be much eaiser
on my part to edit it, rather than to write it.  As far as posting
it periodically, that would be easy.

In service,
Kendrick
 Tanner Lovelace | lovelace@netcom.com    |  D /       C /  Fence
 Arlington       | lovelace@capaccess.org | ()~    --+-\\   Fence
 Virginia        | lovelace@cuc.edu       | / >        | \  Fence
         Per chevron argent and azure, a wolf passant
         sable between two compass roses conterchanged.