Re: The Weekly Rant

(Sorry about the long cc file, Merry Rosers, but I wanted to make sure
that everyone out here at Mason would get the message as well as the Rose.)
:)

Lord Ingelri asked if Haus Skyggedal is large enough for Wednesday night
fight practice during the summer.  Proooooobably not, but the back yard
would make a MASSIVE woods battlefield.  ;)

I'm going to be faxing Dead Guy Todd again about reserving the gym for
Wednesday night fight practice during the summer.  Hopefully, we will be
able to keep the site.

Karen